Frank J. Kucera Jr. and Agnes Mary Sulak
Husband Frank J. Kucera Jr.
AKA: Frantisek Josef Kucera Jr. Born: 18 Apr 1900 - Horní Becva, , , Czech Republic Christened: Died: 6 Nov 1973 - Dallas, Dallas County, Texas Buried: - Laurel Land Cemetery, Dallas, Texas
Father: Frank J. Kucera (Abt 1872- ) Mother: Frances Svoboda (Abt 1869- )
Marriage: 19 Aug 1919 - Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Penelope, Hill, Texas
Other Spouse: Mary Martha McCuuiston
1. Adoption: Frank Kucera and Frances Svoboda, 1900, Bohemia. Marriage Record of Frank Kucera and Agnes Sulak- Mother or original family name unknown.
2. Marriage Sponsors: 19 Aug 1918, Penelope, Hill County, Texas. Jos. Bezdek
3. Census: 30 Jan 1920, Penelope, Hill County, Texas. Hill County Texas, Precint 5, Supervisor's District 6, Enumeration District 50, Sheet 13, Location 230 - 230. Hillsboro; Justice Precinct 5 (part of), including Mount Calm town, but excluding Hubbard city From the Hillsboro and Mt. Calm Road to the Bowing Grove Road south to the County line.
Hillsboro - Mount Calm Road
Name Relationship Age Birth
Frank Head 19 Moravia
Agnes Wife 19 Texas
4. Obituary: Dallas Morning News, 7 Nov 1973, Dallas, Dallas County, Texas. Frank J. Kucera
2119 Idaho. Survived by wife Mary M. Kucera, Dallas, and son Harold B. Waller, Dallas. Services 2:00 pm Thursday, Laurel Land Memorial Cemetery, S. Thornton at Laurel Land Rd, Rev. B.G. Eades Officiating. Interment Laurel Land Memorial Park Burial location: Spaces 7 & 8 Lot 20 in Section 42.
Wife Agnes Mary Sulak
AKA: Anezka Marie Born: 21 Jan 1899 - West, McLennan County, Texas Christened: 3 Feb 1899 - Church of the Assumption, West, McLennan County, Texas Died: 30 Jan 1926 - Tyson, Hill County, Texas Buried: - St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery, West, McLennan County, Texas
Father: Sylvester August Sulak Sr. (1875-1946) Mother: Victoria Marie Bednar (1880-1959)
1. Baptism: 3 Feb 1899, Church of the Assumption, West, McLennan County, Texas. God parents were Joseph and Mary Bezdek
1. Marriage Sponsors: 19 Aug 1919, Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Penelope, Hill, Texas. Frank: Adopted Son of Frank Kucera and Francis nee Svoboda
Agnes: Daughter of Sylvester and Victoria nee Bednar
Sponsors: Joseph Bezdek and Louis Konvicka
Priest: Charles Dvorak
1 M Frank Kucera
Born: 6 Sep 1920 - Penelope, Hill County, Texas Christened: Died: 13 Sep 1920 - Penelope, Hill County, Texas Buried: - St. Joseph's Cemetery, Penelope, Hill County, Texas
2 F Martha Lillian Kucera
Born: 10 Aug 1923 - Yukon, Oklahoma Christened: Died: 6 Jun 1987 - McLennan County, Texas Buried: - Rosemound Cemetery, Waco, McLennan County, TexasSpouse: Howard Stafford
3 M Jerry Raymond Kucera
AKA: Jaroslav Raymond Kucera Born: 31 Aug 1924 Christened: 9 Sep 1924 - Church of the Assumption, West, McLennan County, Texas Died: Aug 1978 - Melbourne, Brevard, Florida Buried:Spouse: Frances L.